How to share video file link with us
If you need assistance with how to share the video submission with us here are a few of the simplest methods.
Mobile and Google Drive:
- Film 20 minutes of conducting
- Upload file to Google drive from within the app (instructions for android, iPhone & iPad)
Copy Link to the file to share (slightly different for android and iphone)
Android – locate the file in the drive app tap the 3 dot icon, then Select “Copy Link”
iPhone & iPad – locate the file in the drive app tap the 3 dot icon, then select “Get Link”
- Android – locate the file in the drive app tap the 3 dot icon, then Select “Copy Link”
- Paste link either directly into our form or send to yourself in an email to input into our form.
Camera, Computer and WeTransfer:
If you are filming on a camera or camcorder this will be the easiest way to get the file to us.
- Copy files from the camera to your computer (either transfer from SD card or plug camera directly into computer)
- Go to https://wetransfer.com/ and click “Add your Files”
- In “Email to” enter: firstname.lastname@example.org make sure to put your name in the Message as a reference to your application
- Click Transfer (in the video file link field for the application form just say “emailed link”)